Where can I get the best Seller Financing information?

Where can I get the best Seller Financing information?

Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 4 votes

I need to expand my seller financing knowledge. I am wondering if there is anyone on or off Bigger Pockets who will assist me with this? I was also wondering are there any great articles or books that will assist me as well. I have a strategy but I am challenged with what amount for a down payment would be to high or what amount of time frame would be to short when structuring a deal? I know you want a low down payment and I know you want to stretch the pay off for the outstanding balance out as far as you can. I just want to know is there a strategy when coming up with those crucial terms and how the mind of a savvy investor comes to those terms to ensure I don't burn myself. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Peace be unto you,

Ivy

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.