• Real Estate Investor
  • Scituate, MA
Votes |
Can someone clarify

Michael C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Scituate, MA
Posted Mar 29 2010, 08:36

Since I've joined this site I've learned a lot already and have a list of a couple books I'm getting of amazon to start reading... I did have a couple questions.... more so.... the "flow" of property if you will...

Through reading I feel like "bird dogging" and wholesaling are very similar if not the same?

Trying to understand.. unless you cut out the middle man and do everything yourself... it's probably best to stay with an area that you become specialized in and let others do what they're best... not sure if that makes sense but what I'm asking is..

a bird dog goes out and finds highly motivated sellers willing to sell cheap to cash offers.... The bird dog then writes a contract to buy the property but finds potential buyers to "assign" that contract to? would the bird dog sell the contract to a wholesaler? or is a wholesaler the same as a bird dog?

Who would a rehabber buy from? a bird dog or wholesaler? or either or are they the same?

Do rehabbers usually sell the property after or hold on to them to rent out for passive income? or both...

Do rehabbers usually work with their own money once they have a few deals under their belts and have the cash or do they usually find investors to borrow money from?

Just a couple questions I've come up with after reading through this site...

thanks!
mike

Loading replies...