Investor friendly brokers or brokers that are investors?

Investor friendly brokers or brokers that are investors?

Cape Girardeau, MO · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 25 votes

Does anyone know if there are any investor friendly brokers out here in south eastern Missouri?  I'm looking at getting my license and am wanting either an investor friendly broker or a broker that is an investor.  Thanks.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
    9y
    I've been looking for one in the cape and farmington area for a few months now. A "closeish" family friend just got her license and I'm talking to her now about it. If it looks like she will work out I'll let you know.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 712 votes
    9y

    Not sure where are you located in southeast missouri - there is a REIA group in Springfield and then a bunch in Kansas City and one that meets in Columbia. You can find investor friendly brokers there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.