Roxboro, NC · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 2 votes
I joined a real group and was contacted by real estate agent who wants to work with me to buy my first home I'm about to get a pre-approval letter what should I do if I don't have the down payment is there options for me
Investor · Dallas TX, United States · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
IT sounds like it is time for you to learn about creative finance. That world exists outside the world of the average real estate agent, but you can learn a ton about it here on BP. In short the creative finance world is a way to buy property without going to a bank. There are a bunch of techniques. Learn to master one of them.
Lender · Glenview IL- CDLP NMLS#230554 · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 747 votes
9y
You can ask your lender if they offer DPA program. DPA program help in down payment depend on income and area where you are buying this property. DPA program is for primary residence only.