Anyone doing Wholesaling in Alaska?

Anyone doing Wholesaling in Alaska?

Youdo ThirakulPro Member
Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 26 votes

It just doesn't look like a lot of Alaska investor are on this forum, I've seen a lot of wholesaling in the lower 48 states but nothing in Alaska.  So again anyone in Alaska/Anchorage doing wholesaling? I guess if not I will start, just don't know what kind of laws that govern it in Alaska so Kinda scary and if there's no one doing it, I won't have anyone to turn to when things goes south. 

0Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Palmer, AK · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Youdo Thirakul

    I’m interested as well. I see you posted in 2017, have you figured it out in AK and done some deals?

  • Real Estate Agent · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2017 · 294 posts · 182 votes
    7y

    I know of a few in Anchorage - but it doesn't seem a full time full throttle gig for anyone active on here in AK. 

  • Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Be encouraged. There are more in Anchorage than Sitka. One first lessons I learned is read and listen (podcast) to as much on this site. Once you find (or start) a group, you might want to keep it small. Look for those with like passions but different talents. Take care.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I am also interested in connecting with wholesalers if there is any life left in this Forum

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.