Real Estate License Education in Cleveland

4 Replies

Hello BP'ers,

I plan to move to Cleveland in the first semester of 2018. Once I am there I will try to get a Real Estate License (sales person). Does anybody know if the only places/schools to take the pre-licensing courses are local community colleges? Here in Texas courses can be taken at other private schools, or on-line; but I haven't been able to find much information on Cleveland.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Miguel 

https://www.hondros.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA3JrQBRBtEiwAN7cEGjv6l9ba3irQPBYLJbdzBB20tvg-ANCwN6ym8ESjJiLeXQzdIF5yeRoC3rEQAvD_BwE

Here you go!:) welcome to cleveland!

@Dulcey Barr Thank you very much! That is exactly what I was looking for.

Originally posted by @Miguel Nava :

Hello BP'ers,

I plan to move to Cleveland in the first semester of 2018. Once I am there I will try to get a Real Estate License (sales person). Does anybody know if the only places/schools to take the pre-licensing courses are local community colleges? Here in Texas courses can be taken at other private schools, or on-line; but I haven't been able to find much information on Cleveland.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Miguel 

I recommend using Hondros. You can do pre license courses online now to so it should be very easy for you to get things moving.

@James Wise   Thank you James! That is a great plan; I will try to get the courses done before moving.

Miguel  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here