CPA Needed before Tax time

2 Replies

@Tanara N Taylor I have a CPA that is an investor herself and whom I’ve used for over 10 years. Tammy Hines at C&H Accounting.

Actually, I did use a bigger CPA firm in 2015, by recommendation of a friend and referral partner. While that firm was great and the owner was great, I was passed on to someone else on their team and we did not click. The rapport was just not there and I felt like I was just a number to them. Whenever I questioned a figure or ask for clarification, that gentleman who had the EA designation seemed irritated or abrupt answering my questions. So I want back to Tammy this past year and I’m staying put.

She does my personal and business returns and her price is affordable. I always recommend her because she is always available to me and those that I’ve referred to her whenever there is a question. I’ll be candid though, response has not been as quick as before but that is because she’s a young mom now to her little daughter, but she will take great care of you.

Her office is in Largo but we do things by mail or online - so I don’t actually see her.

C&H Tax and Accounting Services LLC
1400 Mercantile Lane, Suite 242
Largo, MD 20774
Phone: (240)770-4468

Cheers.

Paul Defngin, Lender in (#NMLS 199791)
240-268-3054

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.