CPA Needed before Tax time

2 Replies

Does anyone know an affordable CPA in the DMV area it getting close to tax time and I don't have a clue what do. 

Hi @Tanara N Taylor ! Are you looking for help filing your taxes, or for assistance setting up your financial systems in the first place? These are very different (although related) needs, and they might best be served by two very different providers.

@Tanara N Taylor I have a CPA that is an investor herself and whom I’ve used for over 10 years. Tammy Hines at C&H Accounting.

Actually, I did use a bigger CPA firm in 2015, by recommendation of a friend and referral partner. While that firm was great and the owner was great, I was passed on to someone else on their team and we did not click. The rapport was just not there and I felt like I was just a number to them. Whenever I questioned a figure or ask for clarification, that gentleman who had the EA designation seemed irritated or abrupt answering my questions. So I want back to Tammy this past year and I’m staying put.

She does my personal and business returns and her price is affordable. I always recommend her because she is always available to me and those that I’ve referred to her whenever there is a question. I’ll be candid though, response has not been as quick as before but that is because she’s a young mom now to her little daughter, but she will take great care of you.

Her office is in Largo but we do things by mail or online - so I don’t actually see her.

C&H Tax and Accounting Services LLC
1400 Mercantile Lane, Suite 242
Largo, MD 20774
Phone: (240)770-4468

Cheers.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.