Starting out. How do I find a good real estate agent ?

Starting out. How do I find a good real estate agent ?

Gainesville, FL · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 0 votes

I'm new and I want to start out looking for som duplexes or triplexes how can I find a good real estate agent to help me find a great deal on my budget to 1st start my real estate investing ?

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Joy Baker:

    I'm new and I want to start out looking for som duplexes or triplexes how can I find a good real estate agent to help me find a great deal on my budget to 1st start my real estate investing ?

    Try attending your local meetup or REIA events and asking around. Referrals are the best source

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    Your best bet is here on BP I’d say
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.