BRRRR - Multi Family - Rehab - Columbus, OH

BRRRR - Multi Family - Rehab - Columbus, OH

Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I'm looking for anyone in the Columbus, OH area who is implementing the BRRRR strategy on multi-family (or single-family doesn't matter) properties. I don't mind helping out with the rehab in exchange for the opportunity to witness the process in motion; so if you're DIY this is a perfect opportunity to take advantage of a free set of hands. I come from a family of carpenters and mechanics so I'm familiar with tools and manual labor. I also own a plunge router (a woodworking tool) that I use for artwork, and because I'm an artist I don't mind painting.

I'm interested in purchasing a property very soon, but I'm not sure of typical rehab costs and timelines. I think being in the midst will help me better understand the process and rehab expenses.

Thanks!

1Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 593 posts · 664 votes
    8y

    Hi Rika,

    I work with a few investors that are utilizing the BRRRR strategy. I would love to share all that I know about it with you and my knowledge of Columbus.

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I'd appreciate your help!

    Thanks Austin.

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Rika S.:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for anyone in the Columbus, OH area who is implementing the BRRRR strategy on multi-family (or single-family doesn't matter) properties. I don't mind helping out with the rehab in exchange for the opportunity to witness the process in motion; so if you're DIY this is a perfect opportunity to take advantage of a free set of hands. I come from a family of carpenters and mechanics so I'm familiar with tools and manual labor. I also own a plunge router (a woodworking tool) that I use for artwork, and because I'm an artist I don't mind painting.

    I'm interested in purchasing a property very soon, but I'm not sure of typical rehab costs and timelines. I think being in the midst will help me better understand the process and rehab expenses.

    Thanks!

    Hi Rika, 

    Good for you for putting yourself out there to learn more about the BRRRR strategy. I got my start working for free and will never regret it. With the drive and focus you seem to have, I am sure you will enjoy much success in your REI adventure. Best of luck with everything.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.