First Time OOS Investor Looking in Cleveland MFH

3 Replies

Hey BP Community, 

I've been researching a lot and I'm potentially looking to invest in the Cleveland market, looking for a turnkey multifamily home. I'm out of state and was wondering if anyone had any Agents and/or Property Management companies they prefer. Of course, all input is appreciated. Thanks guys

Derek

Originally posted by @Derek Bailey :

Hey BP Community, 

I've been researching a lot and I'm potentially looking to invest in the Cleveland market, looking for a turnkey multifamily home. I'm out of state and was wondering if anyone had any Agents and/or Property Management companies they prefer. Of course, all input is appreciated. Thanks guys

Derek

Welcome to the site Derek. While your searching for a property management company you'll wanna give The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read. It'll help put the varying price points in the many different areas of the Cleveland area in perspective for you.

Originally posted by @Derek Bailey :

Hey BP Community, 

Derek

Hello and welcome! Investing in Cleveland can be great when you live OOS (or even around here!) Just make sure to do the research into the are you invest. Sometimes MFRs can be found in some difficult areas.  Good luck!