Charlotte and surrounding area investors

Charlotte and surrounding area investors

New to Real Estate · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 7 votes

Hello BiggerPockets community. Is there anyone on here that has been investing in the Charlotte and the surrounding areas for the past 10 years that have been doing really well? If this is you I would like to get a chance to meet or speak with you about getting started in real estate investing. If you know of someone who is doing well would you mind referring me to them? I could use all the help I can get. Thanks in advance.

Dethorn

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    Hey man, there's a LOT of investors in Charlotte, and out of town that are investing here. Most people have not been doing it for 10 years or more (maybe why you haven't gotten a big response), but you can still network and get a lot of great information on here and some of the meetup groups. There is a charlotte REIA group that meets once a month, you might want to check that out. I think it's free your first time, but that's a really great place to network.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.