Looking to get into flipping Tampa/St. Pete florida

Looking to get into flipping Tampa/St. Pete florida

St Pete FL · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I am looking to get my foot in the door with an experienced investor/flipper. I would ideally like to project manage a few flips. I have a granite countertops installation company and would like to utilize my trades in flipping. We also do tile and cabinets. if this sounds like anyone would be interested in give me call so we can discuss. Jason (586)854-2185

0Reply
43 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor | Realtor · Jacksonville FL | Savannah Ga |Raleigh NC · Member since 2017 · 467 posts · 161 votes
    8y

    If your set in Tampa? Living there now ? If in Jacksonville surrounding, let me know  

    Plug into local REI

  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    8y

    @Jason Larson- I am going to try to call you tomorrow, curious to hear about your company and if I can utilize you in my current flipping ventures. I have a few projects going on currently and continue to acquire more and more. Not sure about a project manager, I am pretty hands on with all of my projects, but I would be glad to show you my projects and the process from start to finish. Let's chat tomorrow. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.