Newbie from Brooklyn, NY soon to be Colorado

Newbie from Brooklyn, NY soon to be Colorado

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 3 votes

Hey everyone! My name's Todd and after living in Boulder, CO for 7 years, I'm back in my hometown of Brooklyn learning the family business of general contracting and property management. My girlfriend and I are planning on moving back to Colorado and house hack somewhere along the Front Range within and hour or two of Denver sometime early next summer.

I look forward to meeting all of you online and hopefully some in person!

3Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 557 posts · 191 votes
    8y

    Hi Todd! Welcome to BP. The software company I work for is located in Fort Collins. We look forward to reading about your investing journey!

  • Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 21 votes
    8y
    @Todd Holtan, like @Katie Stewart, I’m in Fort Collins as well. It’s a pretty stellar place to live! Good luck on the house hacking. My wife and I are trying to iron out some details on that front as well. Safe travels and maybe our paths will cross at some point in the journey. 😀
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Todd Holtan:

    Hey everyone! My name's Todd and after living in Boulder, CO for 7 years, I'm back in my hometown of Brooklyn learning the family business of general contracting and property management. My girlfriend and I are planning on moving back to Colorado and house hack somewhere along the Front Range within and hour or two of Denver sometime early next summer.

    I look forward to meeting all of you online and hopefully some in person!

     Welcome to the site Todd.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    @Todd Holtan

    Welcome to the BP family! Good to have you here! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.