Property Inspection Companies around Philadelphia

Property Inspection Companies around Philadelphia

Rental Property Investor · Pottstown, PA · Member since 2017 · 119 posts · 38 votes

Good Morning Investors!

I am currently investing in (1-4) unit properties in the suburbs west of Philadelphia (Chester, Montgomery, and Berks counties).  I am wondering if any of you in my area have a recommendation for a good property inspector that you've worked with in the past.  I am about to get my first deal under contract and am going to need a reliable inspection report.

Thanks in advance!

Steve

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 451 posts · 369 votes
    8y

    John Barczak at Eagle Eye. One of the most knowledgeable, professional & reasonably priced individuals I've ever paid in any field.

  • Rental Property Investor · Ponte Vedra Beach FL · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    I've had great experiences with Stephen Thompson from S. P. T home inspection. Professional, experienced, great rates, fast report turn around time and just a pleasant guy. Good luck!

    https://www.spthomeinspection.com/about/ 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.