I’m 18 and bought my first house. Sell or rent?

I’m 18 and bought my first house. Sell or rent?

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
I’m looking to to be a part time investor in the future. Just graduated high school and purchased my first house. Just wanted to hear some ideas and advice
0Reply
27 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Congratulations on your first house! I am hoping to do the same thing and buy my first deal when I turn 18 later this year. Based on what I have learned so far your decision to rent or sell should depend on your own personal goals. If you want to make money now fixing the property up and selling it for a higher price is a good way to get immediate cash. Or if you don't mind you can collect cash-flow each month by renting the house and then selling the property later on. Honestly I think it all depends on your specific goals and the numbers that work for your property. I hope this helps and wish you luck on your first deal. 

  • Property Manager · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 601 posts · 384 votes
    8y
    Do you have a loan on the property?
  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Ronald Starusnak Using my dads line of credit
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.