Where can I find an absentee or vacant property list?

Where can I find an absentee or vacant property list?

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes

I am hoping someone can help me. Where can I get a list of properties that are either vacant or absentee owned?

0Reply
43 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 131 posts · 63 votes
    8y

    @Anthony Atiase I don't know that there's those types of lists out there. But it might possible to get a list of homes that have city or county violations and that will sometimes be an indicator that property is vacant.  Best of Luck!  

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks Joe!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.