Best way to start in real estate......the legal issues

Best way to start in real estate......the legal issues

Investor · Dunedin, FL · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 5 votes

Hi all!

    Newbie here! I moved to Tampa, Florida but am still renting out my almost paid for house in New York and I'm loving the cash flow! I found a short sale town house here in Tampa that I am looking into. I'm ready to pay cash, rehab it and get renters in.......my main question....

Should I first form an LLC and should i hire an attorney or use a service such as legal zoom? Should I consult a CPA? I still use my CPA in New York for my personal taxes.

I'm ready to move on this....what do you suggest?

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.