HELP ME NAME MY BUSINESS....LOL. **BRAIN FREEZE**

HELP ME NAME MY BUSINESS....LOL. **BRAIN FREEZE**

Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hello All....

I REALLY need some great ideas on a name and company slogan for my Wholesaling/Flipping Business. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
A really good slogan that my cousin and I came up with is..... Ki$$ your ugly house goodbye!
I think I will go with that slogan....but if you guys have any other suggestions PLEASE let me know. And please help me out with a company name. I know there are some BRILLIANT people out there who are willing to help someone with a serious case of *BRAIN FREEZE* ....lol.

Thanks So Much.....
Tursheca F.

:mrgreen: [img][/img]

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Commercial Loan Officer · Southern Maine, ME · Member since 2009 · 782 posts · 415 votes
    15y

    Here today, gone tomorrow!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.