Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y
Been successfully investing in the Buffalo market since 2010. Like any market you need to find a good team, and make good purchases, but there is a lot to like about the Buffalo market currently.
Attorney · Akron, OH · Member since 2016 · 535 posts · 389 votes
7y
@Jon Liffiton two words: rust belt. Also, snow. I'd wager that you might be able to get good returns out of there, but on the other hand, I'd be careful of any rent control laws that might kill your return. New York likes rent control and taxes.
Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
7y
Hello @Jon Liffiton there are quite a few of us from Buffalo active here. Probably a little easier for some of us to give you suggestions if you say what your focus is. Many different areas are good for different plans.
I think Buffalo is a great market to be invest in. Prices have been appreciating quite a lot in the past few years and the easy money have been made. Now, I suggest talking and networking with local investors and specialists in order to find those nice deals, which still exist.
Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y
Been successfully investing in the Buffalo market since 2010. Like any market you need to find a good team, and make good purchases, but there is a lot to like about the Buffalo market currently.
Hi all - I'm a Realtor in the Buffalo & Niagara area. Property values have been value steadily rising in recent years here. This region is still moderately priced when compared to other areas in the U.S. and Canada.