How do you use BP to build your buiness?

How do you use BP to build your buiness?

Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 1 vote

How do you personally use bigger pockets to build your business? Do you mainly use it for educational purposes or do you find leads (whatever leads means to you)? If so how?

1Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Clyde, TX · Member since 2018 · 109 posts · 94 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Seder you can use it as a way to build your team; meaning people you go to in your local area that will help make the buying and selling process easy. BP helps you locate investor-friendly attorneys, real estate brokers, loan brokers, whoever it is you need to help make your investment transactions a success! That's how I'm personally using it. I can't speak on the education. I think advice can be helpful, but to learn any skill to the level of excellence finding a mentor is the best way to go.

  • Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 53 votes
    7y
    @Kevin Seder Local brokers and pounding pavement will get you best leads BP I use for education
  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Shmuel Waldman I couldn't agree more. The best way to get leads is to get out there and talk to the people.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.