Brandon Turner's Financial Independence Blueprint - Who's In?

Brandon Turner's Financial Independence Blueprint - Who's In?

Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 13 votes

Hey There BP Family!

I'm loving Brandon Turner's Financial Independence Blueprint. Check it out if you haven't already in the education section. I believe it is only there for a limited time. Check it out and take some great notes.

Samone

1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi Samone.  I'm excited to hear that you loved the Blueprint series.  I just finished the first installment and am too very excited for the rest of the series. Any chance you know where I can find the last three episodes?

  • New to Real Estate · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I've been watching them as well and have LOVED them. But I was only sent two of them. Do you know if the rest of them are going to be coming out or if they already are?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.