Lawrenceville, GA. · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
So I'm finally ready to dip into wholesaling.
I'm wondering how you guys got your first wholesale/rehab deal? Your first rental??
On any of your deals, What objections did you overcome that you really weren't prepared for?
What did you do to build your cash buyer list?
Are you apart of your local REIA? Do you go to Meetups?
Do you have any VA's, if so what do you task them with, what service do you use? And how did you know you were ready for one?
Do you have an acquisitions manager/team? How are they paid, what are their tasks? How did you find them?
Do you have a CRM?
What do you think of REIPro, REIWebtools, or Podio?
What's you favorite marketing?
And lastly, is anyone willing to mentor me? I'm in the Metro Atlanta area.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and respond.