Where do I learn marketing and sales for lead generation?

Where do I learn marketing and sales for lead generation?

Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 2 votes

I am as clueless as a 5 year one soddering a circuit board

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Bob Jones:

    I am as clueless as a 5 year one soddering a circuit board

    Very funny. I actually did have my 5 year soldering an (old) circuit board. He is now in his 30's and has 128 doors. My daughter was plumbing the bathroom (with a little help) when she was 8.

    Doesn't take long if you put your mind to it. Start with Tom Hopkins "How to master the art of selling". It's a very good basic sales training book or audio depending on your preference. Keep in mind that sales is the practice of filling needs.  Think of it in terms of "Solution Selling" and you will go far.

    You might want to team up with someone locally and learn while you earn.

  • Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Haha that is funny I actually only said that because I am an electrical engineering student lol

    What about the marketing side like finding people, not deals I know that’s a numbers game, but the people I sift through it seems so elusive.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.