Are there any meetups in the Madison County IL area?

Are there any meetups in the Madison County IL area?

Granite City, IL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am new to the scene and just trying to learn and meet people already doing what I want to do. Are there any groups in the Madison County IL area I could meet up with?

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Multifamily Syndicator · Greater Los Angeles Area · Member since 2015 · 399 posts · 261 votes
    7y

    @Josh Brimm You can always take a look at the events page on BP to search for local meetups or go to meetup.com and you can usually find a few.  But.....if there are none then that means you should start one yourself!  You would be surprised how many people are looking for the same thing you are.  We started ours in southern california about 8 months ago and we have 30-40 people attend every month.  I know it can seem intimidating but it's really not and you get to help out a lot of people along the way.  If you have any questions on how to start a meetup let me know and I would be happy to help.

  • Granite City, IL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you for the information and advice.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.