Best book on learning the language of real estate

Best book on learning the language of real estate

Rental Property Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 41 posts · 10 votes
What are some of the best books on explaining the terms of real estate simply?
1Reply
22 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Multifamily Syndicator · Greater Los Angeles Area · Member since 2015 · 399 posts · 261 votes
    7y

    @Nicholas Groover try The ABC's of Real Estate Investing by Ken McElroy or any of the bigger pockets books which you can find on this site.  Good luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    7y
    @Kyle Mitchell Being as you're the only one who responded I'm going to take your advice! Lol thank you!
  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    7y

    @Nicholas Groover

    Millionaire real estate investor and abcs of real estate

  • Darlington, PA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Nicholas 

    @Nicholas Groover ABC's of real estate investing is a great book. I rented it from the library and bought it after. What is your strategy? I have learned more from listening to the Bigger pockets podcast and reading articles on Bigger Pockets  than some of the books I have read. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    7y
    @Robert Wilmoth I have been listening to BP podcast, started from show 1 and working my way up on show 18 now. Love listening to it, i learn something everytime I listen. I think I may start at trying to flip first to raise capital for buy and hold properties. I like the multi family idea.
  • Rental Property Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    7y
    @Ty Frankel that's exactly what I've been doing the past 2 weeks or so I cant get enough of it. My gf started by getting annoyed with it but now shes intrigued by it too. Lol I stopped listening to music and only listen to BP. I would like to get my license but I'm going to study a bit more before I do that. Thanks for the insight!
  • Rental Property Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    7y
    @Dennis M. Thank you sir, will definitely check them out!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.