New Investor.... MLS, Private Listing or Wholesaler

New Investor.... MLS, Private Listing or Wholesaler

Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hello All,

Here is a follow-up to my "Beginner Series" questions. As a new investor looking to get that first deal, should I be looking on the MLS, Craiglists, driving neighborhoods or locating wholesalers to find a good deal for buy and hold? As someone with not much experience, I want to get started and make that first deal.

1. How did you all find your first deal?

2. If you could have done anything different on that first deal, what would it be and why?

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Christopher Townsend:

    Hello All,

    Here is a follow-up to my "Beginner Series" questions. As a new investor looking to get that first deal, should I be looking on the MLS, Craiglists, driving neighborhoods or locating wholesalers to find a good deal for buy and hold? As someone with not much experience, I want to get started and make that first deal.

    1. How did you all find your first deal?

    2. If you could have done anything different on that first deal, what would it be and why?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.