Looking for a referral for a property manager in Cape Coral, FL

Looking for a referral for a property manager in Cape Coral, FL

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi,

(This is my first time posting on here <3 the podcast!)

In need of an awesome property manager in Cape Coral, FL for my parents, they're in  PA while I am in CA so since we can't be there physically I thought this would be a good start.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Oh, and any questions they should be asking during the interview.

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Charlestown, NH · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 15 votes
7y

I have used Michell Deal for 4 years great property manager in Cape Coral. Here is her contact info.

Real Deal Realty and Property Management, Inc.

2002 Del Prado Blvd S, Suite 105

Cape Coral, FL 33990

 Referrals are the greatest compliment I can receive.

Please don't keep me a secret. Tell your friends, family and business associates about my quality personal service.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    7y

    Hi @Lauren M Lavin, property managers often have their own criteria for owners and properties they work with. To find the best fit, can you share more about the property and services you are seeking? SFR/MF, Class A/B/C/D, any special tenant accommodations?

  • Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2014 · 382 posts · 300 votes
    7y

    @Lauren M Lavin

    I’ve got a couple that I can refer to you. PM me and I’ll pass them along.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello-

    It is a SFR, 3Bed/2Bath; they just had their 8 year long tenant move out so fully renovating the place, new vinyl wood floors throughout (COREtec performance plus), new kitchen -cabinets, counter tops, flooring, new SS appliances, 2 full bath remodel (showers) new paint (getting the gray tones) as well as paint exterior. I believe year built was 1983 - hopefullly that info helps for the class category. They are looking for another long term tenant.

  • Investor · Charlestown, NH · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    I have used Michell Deal for 4 years great property manager in Cape Coral. Here is her contact info.

    Real Deal Realty and Property Management, Inc.

    2002 Del Prado Blvd S, Suite 105

    Cape Coral, FL 33990

     Referrals are the greatest compliment I can receive.

    Please don't keep me a secret. Tell your friends, family and business associates about my quality personal service.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.