Any Investors located in Montgomery County, PA?

Any Investors located in Montgomery County, PA?

New to Real Estate · Souderton, PA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
Hey everyone ! I've been on BiggerPockets for a week now and have been listening to the podcast to and from work as well as in the gym. I've also attended a webinar and definitely learned a lot ! I'm starting to understand the basics of Real Estate and I am brand spanking new. I bought 2 books from Brandon Turner and that is How to invest in real estate with now and low money down and Rental Property Investing. I'm waiting for them to ship to my house but I want to know if there are any investors or professionals I can learn from and be of use. I learn much better from hands on activity but with this sort of business, I don't want to mess up! I'll be finished my 8 years of service in the Army 4 months from now and I definitely want to invest more time to making this work! If there is anything like local meetings or something related, please let me know! I need to take action but I'm in a situation where I feel like I don't know enough and learning by myself is rough. Thanks for your time to reading my post and please feel free to hand some advice go a new investor!
0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vincent M.Pro Member
    Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    Hi Jimmy 

    I am a Real Estate agent and investor in the Montgomery county. I have been flipping and listing homes while working a full time and two part time jobs. Would be up for grabbing lunch and talking about real estate. I am located in Gladwyne about 35min from you. If you are interested IM me and we can set something up. In the meantime look into DIG meetings in your area. It is a great way to meet investors. 

    Best 

    Vincent 

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    hi my name is yvonne ornelas  from san diego, california and i am looking for someone who talk to me about flipping paper any advice

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.