Starting out.Looking to volunteer my time and help you succeed!!

Starting out.Looking to volunteer my time and help you succeed!!

Rental Property Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I've been learning as much as I can (books, podcasts, webinars, joined local chapters, etc.). I'd like to gain some additional insight/experience by volunteering my time and working with anyone in the greater San Diego area. I can run errands for you, make calls, populate documents....whatever! The intent is really getting additional insight from someone who's doing it real time while helping you close the deal!

We can meet for lunch and chat so you see that I'm not this crazy guy...Looking to enhance my REI education to better prepare. I just joined BP and committed. My goal is to close one deal before the year ends.

- Juan

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Escondido, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Hey Juan,

    I'm trying to get a Wholesaling Team together here in San Diego. 

    Want to play?

  • Rental Property Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Kevin, let's meet to discuss details. I'll PM you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.