Local vs toll free phone number for newbie?

Local vs toll free phone number for newbie?

Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 13 votes

 This is my 1st post..I have set up my business entity using a toll free  grasshopper (vanity) number.  I am wondering if for marketing reasons I should advertise a local number instead. I want to get my phone ringing and answered(cold calls). So I'm  wondering which I should use or both? Should I use a local number for cold calls and a toll free for mass advertising.business cards,website, etc. Maybe I'm over thinking it maybe not.. I just know that starting out I need to maximise my dollars and time with my branding and marketing. All help and advice is welcome.Thanks B.P.

,

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Eastern Shore MD · Member since 2018 · 139 posts · 79 votes
    7y

    I agree to use a local number for your outboard dialing

  • Investor · Jasper GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Is there a need for a toll free number anymore.  Don't all cell phone plans have free long distance these days?

  • Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    Thanks for the feedback. I have th toll free number for a few different reasons, primarily for branding, marketing, and credibility.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.