Tips on joining the Real Estate Investing World.

Tips on joining the Real Estate Investing World.

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello All,

I have just gained interest in joining to Real Estate Investing world! I been reading up on it for a few weeks and I quickly realized there is A LOT of work needed to get started but that has not deterred me! I am in my mid-20s and have a stable job in Central New York but looking to prepare for my future. I'm looking for any helpful hints on how to education myself. I have began to read some books on the topic and have just found this site. I think I want to stay with SFH to start but I'm not dead set on anything. Any information or experience with CNY real estate would be fantastic but any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Honolulu Hi · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    @Christopher Rougeux network and start getting seller leads

  • Real Estate Agent · Baldwinsville, NY · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Christopher,

    You have made a wise decision exploring the benefits of real estate investing in CNY. It can be a great platform, especially for someone at your age, to build wealth & financial freedom. 

    As you continue down the road of building personal knowledge & confidence, forming  a “team” to source, finance, purchase, rehab, & manage/sell properties is a key component to make the journey smoother. 

    Best wishes going forward. 

    MB

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.