exercise answers for "Buy It, Rent It, Profit!" PLEASE!!!!!!!

4 Replies

I am someone inquiring about potential real estate investing and have recently purchased and read several books including some of Brandon's books. The one I am currently reading is by Bryan M. Chavis "Buy It, Rent It, Profit!". I have gotten to the part on page 57 where there is a series of exercises, but the problem is there is no part in the book that gives you the answers to be able to check your work. Ive been on Bryan's website to see if there is any information their amongst other places and haven't gotten any answers. So I have came here hoping that someone has read the book and fill me in on what I'm looking for. Please and thanks!

1. I provide data on the area's growth, while also providing an accurate account of building activity? who am I?

2. If evaluated, I can provide you with an overall picture of the health of a local economy. Who am I?

3. If evaluated, I can give you a clearer picture of what types of apartment units to look for. Who am I?

4. If evaluated, I will tell you what the current apartment market conditions are in your target area. Who am I?

5. If evaluated, I can determine valuable facts ab out a specific group of people, such as the income, family size, and typical job of a person. Who am I?

6. I am the process which data is scrutinized to reveal your target area. who am I?

terms to use:

average household size

Demographics and psychographics

building permits

market survey

due diligence process

employment.

*the trouble im having is in the book there are over lapping explanations where the answers fit multiple questions if that makes sense

Originally posted by @Thomas Messano :

1. I provide data on the area's growth, while also providing an accurate account of building activity? who am I?

2. If evaluated, I can provide you with an overall picture of the health of a local economy. Who am I?

3. If evaluated, I can give you a clearer picture of what types of apartment units to look for. Who am I?

4. If evaluated, I will tell you what the current apartment market conditions are in your target area. Who am I?

5. If evaluated, I can determine valuable facts ab out a specific group of people, such as the income, family size, and typical job of a person. Who am I?

6. I am the process which data is scrutinized to reveal your target area. who am I?

terms to use:

average household size

Demographics and psychographics

building permits

market survey

due diligence process

employment.

*the trouble im having is in the book there are over lapping explanations where the answers fit multiple questions if that makes sense

Here are my best guesses, having not read any of the text:

3:average household size

5:Demographics and psychographics

1:building permits

6:market survey

4:due diligence process

2:employment.

Based on the definitions maybe #4 and #6 could switch, but they are odd in the first place. For instance Due Diligence is way more than either #4 or #6. 

My advice. Don't get wrapped around the axle on this kind of thing. No broker or loan officer is going to quiz you on these definitions. This is just one book. It seems like you've read a few. Soak up the info and this confusion will come out in the wash.

Thank you very much! I'm aware of that I had a little stickler moment I guess of being so focused on the fact that I wanted to make sure I was understanding what the author was trying to get across before I moved on. much appreciated brother.