Florida investing multi family units/Beach condos.

Florida investing multi family units/Beach condos.

Rental Property Investor · New Britain, CT · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 12 votes

I have a question about out of state financing and if I should invest in state or out. I am currently a career firefighter in CT and will retire to FL in approximately 20years as I hate the cold even though I grew up in CT. I'm preparing myself financially to start investing in multi family and am debating if it would be better to buy in CT or just buy in FL and get a property manager? It seems FL economy is doing a lot better than CT...Is out of state financing the same as in State? Aside from getting an FHA...Conventional is it possible as I live in CT. Loaded with questions! Thank you guys in advance!

I have posted this elsewhere but did not get as much reply’s as I hoped. Thanks again!

1Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 173 posts · 36 votes
    7y

    Why don't we do quick Skype, it'll be worth both our time 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.