Seeking Market Knowledge in Tampa, FL

Seeking Market Knowledge in Tampa, FL

Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 6 votes

Hi, I'm looking to gain some market knowledge in the Tampa, FL area. I'm looking to target multi-family and apartment properties with 15-20+ units. I would love to get some feedback from anyone who currently lives in the area or has investment properties there. I am also looking to connect with RE agents in the area to gain a better understanding of what is currently on the market and how these types of properties fit into the Tampa area.

I'd like to also acquiring any insight into current supply trends, as well as the demand based on occupancy for these types of properties. Is this area and property type a good place for the current market cycle?

Thanks in advance for all the help and insight!

- Josh

2Reply
85 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Taylor Mill, KY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 964 votes
7y

My friend @Theo Hicks is in Tampa and knows the market well.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · USA · Member since 2024 · 41 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Josh Levan:

    Hi, I'm looking to gain some market knowledge in the Tampa, FL area. I'm looking to target multi-family and apartment properties with 15-20+ units. I would love to get some feedback from anyone who currently lives in the area or has investment properties there. I am also looking to connect with RE agents in the area to gain a better understanding of what is currently on the market and how these types of properties fit into the Tampa area.

    I'd like to also acquiring any insight into current supply trends, as well as the demand based on occupancy for these types of properties. Is this area and property type a good place for the current market cycle?

    Thanks in advance for all the help and insight!

    - Josh


     Hi Josh - I'd love to connect and chat! I like where your mind's at and would love to see if I can add value to you in some way. I'm always excited to network with and get deals done with creatively curious thinkers such as yourself.

    Cheers boss!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 35 votes
    2y

    Hi Josh, 

    if you are still looking for someone to connect with the Tampa area may I suggest @Jorge Vazquez He is an experienced investor and is very knowledgeable about the area and specializes in assisting other investors. 

    Good luck to you 

  • Real Estate Consultant · USA · Member since 2024 · 41 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Vanessa A Martin:

    Hi Josh, 

    if you are still looking for someone to connect with the Tampa area may I suggest @Jorge Vazquez He is an experienced investor and is very knowledgeable about the area and specializes in assisting other investors. 

    Good luck to you 


     Hi Vanessa! 

    I've actually connected with Jorge! I have yet to het ahold of him but if you're interested in having a chat I'd absolutely be open to it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.