Impossible to find properties.. what am doing wrong (Detroit area

Impossible to find properties.. what am doing wrong (Detroit area

Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 5 votes

I am super stuck at finding properties, either fix and flip or ready to go cash flows (Detroit area). Everything on market is ridiculously over priced for the comps and everything I’ve seen from wholesalers is an absolute dump in class D- neighborhoods. Am I missing something or is there just no ‘in’ for someone entering this game post 2008?

Getting max discouraged 

0Reply
24 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 387 posts · 129 votes
    7y

    @Shannon Threlkeld   Don’t get discouraged. There are tons of deals out here. You have to look at a lot to find the ones that meet your criteria. Pm me if you  have questions

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.