Rental Property Investor · Largo, FL · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 3 votes
My wife and are in our mid twenties and looking for like-minded investors! We live in Largo Florida, 5 min from St. Petersburg and 20 min from Tampa. We haven't done any real estate deals yet but do co-own a gym with a friend. We are looking to buy and hold SFH/Multifamily properties. We love advice, hearing how others started out, and meeting other investors!
Rental Property Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 12 votes
7y
We are in the starting phase as well Joseph. We live in Colorado but are from Florida, up in the panhandle (Ft. Walton Beach). I don't have many connections down near Largo but with the internet anything is possible and Florida is always a good place for long term.
I have a great network of investors for you to connect with! They meet up in Clearwater consistently. My brother is also down there in Largo and he and his wife just got started learning real estate investing a few months ago. If you're interested in getting plugged in, shoot me a message!
Rental Property Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 12 votes
7y
We are in the starting phase as well Joseph. We live in Colorado but are from Florida, up in the panhandle (Ft. Walton Beach). I don't have many connections down near Largo but with the internet anything is possible and Florida is always a good place for long term.
Real Estate Agent · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 30 votes
7y
@Joseph Bennett awesome on getting into RE and wanting to learn. I am a local realtor in the Clearwater/st Pete area as well as I hold my own rentals and manage some flips. Would love to connect and see how we can help each other