If you had $150,000 now what would you do..

If you had $150,000 now what would you do..

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

If you had $150,000, No other investments , No debt but you have the knowledge you have now, what would you do with it and in which states would you invest ? 

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
7y

Wow, now we're up to $150,000!

Well, it so happens that I do have $150,000 now. I'm going to continue doing what I do, low-income landlording in my area, according to the business model I've constructed and the goals I've set.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    Wow, now we're up to $150,000!

    Well, it so happens that I do have $150,000 now. I'm going to continue doing what I do, low-income landlording in my area, according to the business model I've constructed and the goals I've set.

  • Real Estate Coach · Member since 2018 · 245 posts · 216 votes
    7y

    @Ofek Koz I would invest in an index fund and re-invest the yearly gainz into real estate. 

  • Joe VilleneuvePro Member
    Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    7y

    I would do the same thing I said I would do when the question was based on only $100k, except it would take only 7 flips to get to $400k instead of 10.  Everything else would be the same.

    Care to try with $200k now?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.