Baltimore, MD · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 47 votes
Hello all,
I am new to investing and am looking to diversify my efforts by wholesaling, implementing the BRRRR method and passing the Maryland Real Estate exam (April 2019). I would like to probe the seasoned investors by asking, what would you tell your novice investor self based on the lessons you have learned with your investment deals? I think this will be enlightening to all of starting out.
I am new to investing and am looking to diversify my efforts by wholesaling, implementing the BRRRR method and passing the Maryland Real Estate exam (April 2019). I would like to probe the seasoned investors by asking, what would you tell your novice investor self based on the lessons you have learned with your investment deals? I think this will be enlightening to all of starting out.
Thank you in advance!
LuAnn
Congratulations for starting.
Murphy was right. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Baltimore, MD · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 47 votes
7y
@Kris, how did you find your rentals? Did you use MLS, etc? Did you finance your rentals and if so did you use private lending? Can you share what you witnessed as poor communication? Thank you again for all of your feedback.