Advice for someone starting out investing in AL

Advice for someone starting out investing in AL

Investor · Houston · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hey guys, new to Bigger Pockets and was wondering if there is anyone in the Montgomery, AL area that I could connect with to help me start out investing. I understand there is not a whole lot of appreciation but I think there is significant cash flow opportunities in the area. Biggest questions are around the areas to stay away from? How to grow my network? Anyone willing to talk over strategies to minimize my mistakes when I start out especially with not a lot of capital to deploy. 


Thanks

Alex

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Taylor Mill, KY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 964 votes
7y

@Alex Hancock Welcome to BP! I'm not in your area, but local meetups are a fantastic way to grow your business and network.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael AtkinsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Montgomery, AL · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    Hello Alex, I would love to connect. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Orange Beach AL · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    Montgomery has been very good to us !  You can also look  for the  Montgomery  real estate investor Club on FB . They have monthly meetings

  • Investor · Taylor Mill, KY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 964 votes
    7y

    @Alex Hancock Welcome to BP! I'm not in your area, but local meetups are a fantastic way to grow your business and network.

  • Rental Property Investor · Opelika, AL · Member since 2017 · 113 posts · 93 votes
    7y

    I am in Auburn, AL about 40 mins up i85 from Montgomery, but also have some contacts in Montgomery.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.