Anyone in Philadelphia with multi families properties.

Anyone in Philadelphia with multi families properties.

Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 5 votes

Anyone in Philadelphia have 2 to 4 unit properties? Do you use it for airbnb and tranditonal rent? What are some good C class area for house hacking ??

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Newtown, PA · Member since 2018 · 172 posts · 81 votes
    7y

    Honestly it depends on the price range your looking in.  I have a couple duplexes in Kensington and Frankford that have crazy good cashflow, but I would never live in them for any period of time.  

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    I work duplexes in Fishtown and Germantown. I used to live in the first Fishtown one, but that was before I realized how much money other people were willing to pay to rent the space!

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 116 posts · 37 votes
    7y

    I invest in Multi-Units but haven't tried the  Airbnb market. There are areas all around the city that have good C class properties. Philly is block by block so you can literally find C class in every section of the city. It's too many to individually list. You'd make out better researching and asking the group for input on specific blocks/areas/neighborhoods.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.