Getting My Husband on Board with RE Investing - which episodes?

Getting My Husband on Board with RE Investing - which episodes?

Real Estate Agent · Raleigh and surrounding areas · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 14 votes

Hi all! My husband has some time to listen to some BP episodes and I had a couple I really liked for getting him inspired. What would be your top two BP episodes to inspire someone and get them eager about RE investing/BRRRR?

Tough question I know??!!

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 74 posts · 60 votes
    7y

    @Ashley Rummage

    For a newbie, I would recommend episode 290 ... 7 paths to financial independence.

    And episode 300... How to invest in real estate, the ultimate show for getting started.

    Hopefully some of this will resonate with him and lead to more education and action.

  • Real Estate Agent · Raleigh and surrounding areas · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Thank you so much @Kyle Jensen! I sent him #300 and he really enjoyed it! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    whaaaaa?

    You are the woman. He does what you say.

    you: Dear husband. you ARE now interested in REI, understood?

    him: "Yes dear".

    You: Goooboooi!

    Accept nothing less.

    Gurl power!!

    Watch some HGTV together. Fake or not, there is nothing like me and my boobookittyfluf getting our game on watching yelling, crying to all the colors these rich people pick.

    PLEASE ENOUGH with the dang SHIP-LAP! or the obsession to "Destress" beautiful furniture!  OMG

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.