If I purchase two SFH at once, can I save on closing costs?

If I purchase two SFH at once, can I save on closing costs?

Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP community,

I'm curious to know whether I can save on closing costs by purchasing 2 SFH at once. Does anybody know? I believe I heard a guest mention doing this on the Bigger Pockets podcast but they didn't give much detail. Is this a common thing?

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Steve Bullock I dont see how you could save. They are 2 separate transactions, with separate costs.

    You could possibly save on some of the small title co. admin costs, but I cant imagine it being more than a couple hundred bucks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.