How long does it take you to find a motivated seller

How long does it take you to find a motivated seller

Member since 2019 · 224 posts · 10 votes

I know it depends thats why i asked " how long does it take you"

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    You'll find Motivated Sellers very quick, but closing on the price and terms, etc. is the challenging part. I started wholesaling about 3 months ago and I still haven't closed a deal. But, luckily I've had a few deals and have learned a lot through the process! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    What I do to see if the seller is motivated is, I pull title reports on properties to see how much a seller paid for the property and the balances of the mortgage. Then you can base an offer to a seller. Just to check for what the seller paid for on the property you can use Zillow, Realtor, etc.. Hope that helps :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.