Hi everyone! I'm looking to network with pro's in Arizona.

Hi everyone! I'm looking to network with pro's in Arizona.

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes

    I'll be moving from NY to Arizona in the coming months. I am looking to start networking now, that way I can be as effective as possible once I arrive. I'm mostly interested in multi-family, fix-n-flip and wholesaling but am interested in and open to everything real estate investing.  Any tips, guidance, support or help would be incredible. Thank you!   

0Reply
19 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2011 · 471 posts · 296 votes
    7y

    @Daniel Gerardi AZ will welcome you with open arms...a great place to live and invest in real estate!  Feel free to connect and cheers to your success! ;)

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    Plenty of opportunity out here. Happy to speak with you on the experience of working in the Phoenix market. Best Wishes.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome @Daniel Gerardi to sunny Arizona. I hold a monthly meetup group in Mesa where people can network with each other. There is also a really good REIA in Phoenix that you can find on meetup.com.

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Richard thank you for you're best wishes ! Im happy to hear theres lots of oportunity there!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Shiloh Lundahl:

    Welcome @Daniel Gerardi to sunny Arizona. I hold a monthly meetup group in Mesa where people can network with each other. There is also a really good REIA in Phoenix that you can find on meetup.com.

     That's awesome to hear! I will defiantly be reaching out to you, I'm excited to participate once I arrive. I'm familiar with AZRIA? tho I have not been to a meeting as of yet.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.