How to find buyers in Connecticut

How to find buyers in Connecticut

Member since 2018 · 60 posts · 3 votes

I’m a wholesaler , I do wholesaling in Detroit , Florida and just starting in Connecticut, how do you find buyers in Connecticut?  

0Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Sarah Wade, there's a CT forum here on BP. That's a good place to start. If you have any good MFR (3-unit+) in the Manchester area or SE CT, send me a PM.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Sarah Wade:

    I’m a wholesaler , I do wholesaling in Detroit , Florida and just starting in Connecticut, how do you find buyers in Connecticut?  

     quick Q..

    How many deals have you wholesaled?

  • Property Manager · CT · Member since 2014 · 687 posts · 329 votes
    7y

    @Sarah Wade if you find a good deal you can post it in the marketplace here. You will have more than enough Connecticut buyers to choose from. 

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2014 · 80 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    @Sarah Wade call me I'll buy your wholesale properties. Or help you get them sold .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.