Looking For Investing Team In Kansas City

Looking For Investing Team In Kansas City

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 14 votes

Hello everyone! I'm planning to start my journey into long distance investing in the Kansas City area, and could use some help building a solid team. If anyone has good recommendations for real estate agents or turn key companies, I would greatly appreciate it!

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
7y

@Michael Hudelson I see this all the time. I know you hear that on BP but what does that mean exactly? If you want turnkey - go straight to the TK provider and pass the agent. If you want MF your team is different than SFH. If you are investing North of the river than you want a different team compared to South of the river or in the metro. Specify exactly what you are looking for and we will be able to point you in the right direction. Plus the more business you do the bigger rockstars you will be able to pull in. Don't expect the best people to spend their time on you until they see you are serious.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Hey @Michael Hudelson I am in the process of closing on my first rental property in KC (Independence to be exact). I am investing from long distance as well, only about 4 hours but I used to live out there. I could get you in contact with my realtor and PM if you are interested. Send me a message if so. Best of luck on your journey!

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @JJ Buckner Thank you for reaching out! I'm currently backed up with a ton of realtors at the moment, but I may reach out later for your contacts if you don't mind.

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    7y

    @Michael Hudelson I see this all the time. I know you hear that on BP but what does that mean exactly? If you want turnkey - go straight to the TK provider and pass the agent. If you want MF your team is different than SFH. If you are investing North of the river than you want a different team compared to South of the river or in the metro. Specify exactly what you are looking for and we will be able to point you in the right direction. Plus the more business you do the bigger rockstars you will be able to pull in. Don't expect the best people to spend their time on you until they see you are serious.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 499 posts · 259 votes
    7y

    @Michael Hudelson If you're looking for value add opportunities, I got a solid agent to source you deals. If you're looking for properties that are rent-ready, then I'd look into turnkeys and focus on find solid property managers. Most turnkeys will take over management after sale, but keep in mind that they may not be the best managers in the market. Best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.