Votes
Olga Merino
  • Laredo, TX
Votes |
Should I get another Real Estate Agent?

Olga Merino
  • Laredo, TX
Posted Jun 25 2019, 16:25

I've been wanting to invest in Real Estate for a couple of months. I've been listening to the podcasts, and reading articles here in BP while looking and learning more about my market.

At the same time, I contacted the real estate agent that helped my parents started out in real estate investing to see how she could help me. She signed me up for an automatic listing and she also helped me get pre approved for an FHA loan so I can house hack my first investment.

She helped out a lot at the beginning, but when I started to find deals on my own through realtor.com or driving for dollars, something change. She wouldn't reply in a timely matter, and when she did, She would reply I wouldn't qualify for the property under an FHA loan or that it was already contracted .

I feel she's becoming a rock on the road and not really helping anymore to keep moving forward and start making offers or find good deals.

Should I find another realtor that will help me ? Since she helped me get pre-approved with someone she knew, would I need to get another bank to pre-approve me?

Loading replies...