How do i find Investors in my area?

How do i find Investors in my area?

Dallas TX · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I am a newbie to all of this. I want to wholesale, but how do I find investors in the Dallas TX area?

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
7y

Go to Home Depot at 7am & any old guys who are there buying their own supplies would qualify. We usually own quite a few properties & yes we dress like bums but we are worth a lot in REI. I have networked with quite a few of these same guys & they are the ones who are hands on & trust me they have in-depth knowledge of local REI areas.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    Go to networking events! Great place to start. Go to as many as you can.

  • Accountant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed 

    Definitely go to Real Estate Meetings within your area. I would say that most people within your area connect with each other through these meetings. Also, set keyword alerts for your city. This way when someone is talking about your city within bigger pockets, you can connect with them and reach out to them on here. Try to connect with as many people as you can possible, and start building relationships with those people. 

    Nate Witte

  • Dallas TX · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you for the advice. It’s truly appreciated.

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    Go to Home Depot at 7am & any old guys who are there buying their own supplies would qualify. We usually own quite a few properties & yes we dress like bums but we are worth a lot in REI. I have networked with quite a few of these same guys & they are the ones who are hands on & trust me they have in-depth knowledge of local REI areas.

  • Dallas TX · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you Pat. I appreciate the advice. I'm actually going there today to do some homework  on material cost.

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    You know all those signs around your town saying "We buy houses IN CASH!!" and include a phone number? Most likely they are wholesaling, or trying to, which means they are doing what you're trying to do. Call them up. They're waiting for the phone to ring!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.