What kind of mortgage rates are you getting?

What kind of mortgage rates are you getting?

Real Estate Investor · Madison, MS · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone, I just got pre-qualified to purchase an investment property at Brandon, MS (outside of Jackson) area and the lender quoted me a 5.75% with 25% down for a 30yr conventional loan with zero processing or any administrative fees. I know the interest rates on investment properties run slightly higher than a typical mortgage for primary residence, but I feel like this came in way high. What are your thoughts? Any suggestions on other lenders I can try out? Thanks

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    3.35 via costco mortgage services 30yr

  • Real Estate Investor · Madison, MS · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Andrew Hamilton that's great rate on investment property. What did your closing costs look like?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.