New RE Agent and Investors! What now?

New RE Agent and Investors! What now?

Real Estate Agent · California, CA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello, I'm a new Agent (9 months) my first couple of clients have been investors (4plex and duplex). I find it to be exciting and challenging. My challenge is that I want to grow in the investor arena, but I'm not finding enough information to help me grow in this area. What are some of the things you look for in an Agent and how can I concentrate my business primarily on Investors. I will soon also be licensed in Georgia, is that a good idea. I am now SoCal market based. Thanks!

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Pottstown, PA · Member since 2018 · 216 posts · 160 votes
    7y

    Go to local real estate meetups and network. I look for agents who are investors themselves, and therefore know the rental market I'm in and how much I can expect for rents, ARVs and other important investor metrics.

  • Colton, CA · Member since 2019 · 105 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Congrats, are you a commercial real estate agent in CA and GA?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.